Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Case 39

AGAIN....I can't wait for Dad to get home! So I can start work the next day!

Went TP to check it out & eat today. HAHAHA! Yaaaaap! I ATE IN TP! Yeah, quite cool they didn't like check your pass or anything, cause the over head bridge kinda links to the school. So anyone like me, a non-TP can go in.

Btw, the campus is...HUGE! To me, it is. The lifestyle in a poly's like totally different compared to secondary school life. Like.. yeah everyone knows, poly = homeclothes and you walk up and down like I don't know. Totally different! I tried their Fish & Chips at I dont know which canteen it is, I saw 'M(something) 2' only. $3 F&C and...hahahaha not really that fantastic :X Should've listened to Shawn's advice.

There are people wearing business suits, cool! :D Yeap, had a guided tour around the school to certain places only. Saw their classrooms and uh..they look like tuition classrooms! Seriously... left TP and saw Jonas at the bus stop! How different he look manz! So hippy hoppy now! Might be seeing him hiphop on tv soon I guess! ^^

Mrt-ed all the way to Somerset to go Cinileisure.


Walked around the mall in search of his brother, Shane's belated birthday gift, but apparently found nothing...

Watched...


Not bad show! Jumped up quite a couple of times! I kept giggling to myself because the girls beside me were very funny! They were kinda predicting the movie and scaring themselves. They covered their eyes using their jackets then got so scared. Hahaha! Very funny!




Went to walk around Heeren for a while to find Shane's present again & found nothing cause..most of the shops are closed already.

Here I am now blogging, duh. Mindy found a job, everyone has a job and are working already. Well I gotta wait till Friday then..I'll work for a week, then we'ld be off to Turkey Wonderland! Kinda excited for it, cause...never been there before though I guess the culture's kinda the same as Egypt huh? We'll see!

I guess there are a couple of nice movies coming up! I wanna watch them. But first!!! WORK WORK WORK THEN I'LL GET MY $ $ $! Hehehehehe :D